Here I sit sir once again doing nothing. I'm sure your displeased sir for what I do in a day makes no cash. A minute of rest sir surely will have you pissing your pants. I am lazy sir most certainly not up to your task. If you believe that sir you deserve a kick in the Ass. I'll not call you Sir, Sir even if you ask.
Ok so I'm not a poet. I am extemely bored and down and out at the moment. I don't know listening to Boomerang sung by Steven Strait you know that fine man on the Covenant that played Caleb. Here's a picture gotta love tall dark and handsome. This isn't my picture its from his web site I believe. Eye Candy. Any how I smoke and I constantly am trying to stop but yea well almost impossible I have 5 kids and the nervous ticks you can get when you don't occasionally step outside to smoke are amazing. Anyhow so its been what 24 hours since my last cig and I'm OK until the big kids get home from school then oh my god they'll be fighting and I'll need a smoke just like yesterday. Yea ok I know I am week. My husband works out of town alot and so right now I have no complaints about him! LOL. Does anyone else find it hilarious when a 40 something year-old man uses Text speak you know Actually says things like LOL,TTYL so on so forth? Especially if they are not gay. Anyhow I have been reading allot lately Sherrilyn Kenyon, J.R. Ward, and Karen Moning to be exact. The fantasies a woman can have from the men in their books good lord will have you daydreaming all day long. OK I guess that's it for now I need to find a subject to ramble on about This was all I had to start out with talk at ya later.
Ok so I'm not a poet. I am extemely bored and down and out at the moment. I don't know listening to Boomerang sung by Steven Strait you know that fine man on the Covenant that played Caleb. Here's a picture gotta love tall dark and handsome. This isn't my picture its from his web site I believe. Eye Candy. Any how I smoke and I constantly am trying to stop but yea well almost impossible I have 5 kids and the nervous ticks you can get when you don't occasionally step outside to smoke are amazing. Anyhow so its been what 24 hours since my last cig and I'm OK until the big kids get home from school then oh my god they'll be fighting and I'll need a smoke just like yesterday. Yea ok I know I am week. My husband works out of town alot and so right now I have no complaints about him! LOL. Does anyone else find it hilarious when a 40 something year-old man uses Text speak you know Actually says things like LOL,TTYL so on so forth? Especially if they are not gay. Anyhow I have been reading allot lately Sherrilyn Kenyon, J.R. Ward, and Karen Moning to be exact. The fantasies a woman can have from the men in their books good lord will have you daydreaming all day long. OK I guess that's it for now I need to find a subject to ramble on about This was all I had to start out with talk at ya later.

No comments:
Post a Comment